|SERVICE IS NOT EXTINCT!
GEO Consultants, LLC (GEO) is a proven and dependable small business prime contractor. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Kevil, KY, GEO is a full service environmental and geological engineering firm whose clients include federal and state government agencies, commercial enterprises, and large business environmental engineering companies.
GEO Founder and President Jeff Douthitt (left) accepts the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Small Business Award for Excellence from LCDR Brian James (right), January 26, 2011.
The technical solutions that GEO designs and delivers to clients are based on nationally-recognized professional expertise in the fields of environmental compliance, groundwater characterization, design and selection of remedial technologies, RCRA/CERCLA site investigations, site characterization and remediation, and hydrogeology.
GEO offers clients:
- Small business commitment to personalized service, flexibility, and responsiveness with large business capabilities for project planning, execution, and quality control.
- Excellent performance and safety records.
- Experience and expertise managing all types of federal contract vehicles.
- Certified as a small business in two categories:
- edWOSB: Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business
- WOSB: Woman-Owned Small Business
GEO is one of the fastest growing Small Business professional contractors in the United States, as reported by The Zweig Letter Hot Firm List and Inc. 5000.